• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Deals Summer Switch Game Deals (USA)

Josh5890

Yoshi
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him

Amazon/Gamestop-

Best Buy-
Best Buy also has Buy 2 Get 1 for My Best Buy Plus Members on all Switch games, including pre-orders. It is a $50/year membership.

Target-
Many deals require Target Circle, which is a free membership.

I thought about a couple of format ideas, but it is late so I just dumped Wario's tweets here. I might try something else later if this thread catches on. Seems like summer deals are kicking into gear now.

Last edited:
The elongated tail of the Switch really has done wonders for more sales of first party Nintendo games. More games available, more competition, more sales.

Now, I loath the 6 month devaluation of games. That's not sustainable, nor good for the industry. But regular sales after the first year or two of the system is a wonderful thing for everyone. People get to try the the game with a lower barrier of entry, and Nintendo gets more people interested in their brand.

I really hope Nintendo brings back the Nintendo Selects as well. It's about time. $20 Nintendo games could literally dominate the market.

I'm surprised they haven't dropped Tales of Symphonia even more considering they already seem to have given up on fixing it.

It havnt dropped at all here in northern europe yet, at this price I would dive in.. but it's still at ~50$ pricetag :p

You guys are lucky you have these kinds of sales hahaha

Yeah thinking the same - I would have bought quite a few of these games hah.

Prime Day Bezos's Garage Sale cometh!

The elongated tail of the Switch really has done wonders for more sales of first party Nintendo games. More games available, more competition, more sales.

Now, I loath the 6 month devaluation of games. That's not sustainable, nor good for the industry. But regular sales after the first year or two of the system is a wonderful thing for everyone. People get to try the the game with a lower barrier of entry, and Nintendo gets more people interested in their brand.

I really hope Nintendo brings back the Nintendo Selects as well. It's about time. $20 Nintendo games could literally dominate the market.
I don't think they'd do Selects at $20 for Switch due to inflation and manufacturing costs, but even getting some of the older stuff to $30-$35 would be a nice gesture for the new buyers who are picking up the system in its 7th year

Black Friday in July sounds interesting. I might go to my local BestBuy to see if they have the Zelda Pro Controller. I really want it 🤑

The Best Buy deal got me to save quite a bit of cash. I got pretty much all of my physical Switch purchases covered for the next five months. Best Buy membership already paid for itself! Hope I get more good deals like that soon...

A few more popped up on US Amazon today but the most important one is Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope hit the sweet spot of $19.99.

A few more popped up on US Amazon today but the most important one is Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope hit the sweet spot of $19.99.
Wait where? Unless it was amazon where it already sold out DX
Not sold out I was just looking at the wrong listing! Kinda would’ve preferred digital but this one’s dropping slower on that side so I think I’ll bite

Last edited:

I was looking at the wrong listing, there are 2. Unlike Theatrhythm I think I can live with this one physically

Edit: actually I cancelled it(or tried)… I’d prefer it digitally and I have too much to play right now to rush on a Ubi game

Last edited:
I'm kicking myself now. I bought a 1TB last year for ~$100 because I figured that it would be nice to have ready for the Switch Pro.......

I've been meaning to upgrade from my 200GB microSD I got when I picked up my Switch back in 2018, and as such, wonder if I should bite the bullet, and go full bore at 1TB, or wait a bit longer in the hopes the prices go even further. Buying Doom Eternal did reduce my available space by quite a bit.

Not that I can't find a use for a microSD card though. Could always use the extra storage for my Dashcam. :unsure:

Big old Square Enix Eshop sale just started
Wait when was there a third voice of the cards?! Also all versions of Theatrhythm Final Barline digital are 25% off! But which version….

Back
Top Bottom