• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Deals Steam Deck Sale (10% off 64GB model, 15% off 256GB model, 20% off 512GB model, 20% off 1st party dock)

crepuscule

Bob-omb
I think Steam hardware sales aren't usually region specific but maybe I'm wrong.

UK prices:
64GB: £314.10
256GB: £390.15
512GB: £455.20
Dock: £63.20

Feel free to post euro, dollar, yen etc prices and I'll add them to OP (unless this actually is a UK only sale for some reason).

Last edited:
I assume in € the prices will differ based on local VAT? I think it was priced lower during the one-year anniversary sale in February, but it's still a great deal for an entry point into PC games. I've gotten a lot out of mine over the past year, that's for sure.

There are also the refurbs (not discounted), which come out slightly cheaper.

Thanks to you I bought the 256 GB model, I'm in the US. This'll be interesting.

I'm, even if only slightly, interested in the Dock, but 20% off just isn't enough in my eyes. It was too expensive to begin with, as far as I am concerned, and it would need to drop below 70€ for me to really consider it.

Back
Top Bottom