• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Splatoon x The Legend of Zelda Splatfest coming to Splatoon 3 (May 5th to 7th)

?

• team power

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • team wisdom

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • team courage

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters

mazi

picross pundit

ftrhkcnwwaytqqrvwe71.jpeg

I was just thinking they could finally do a Zelda vs Link vs Ganondorf Splatfest lol. This is probably a better theme though. Don't know whether I'm going team Courage or team Power.

I feel like the entire tricolor Splatfest gimmick was made with this Splatfest and the Pokémon one in mind. I’m most likely on team power.

I totally called this. It was a pretty obvious guess, but it's even the weekend that I thought it would be. That's pretty obvious too, though.

I wonder how Tricolor battles will work, though. I imagine that all four of the defending team will spawn on the top triangle which is naturally widest.

Team Courage , for Big Man and the green ink. Glad they are doing this, it will help me complete catalog before TotK drops.

With the plethora of games coming out i thought i was done with Splatoon for awhile and then they pull this shit.

sopranos.png

I'd like to participate but my Internet is genuinely garbage. Oh well. Hope everyone has fun!

Back
Top Bottom