• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club spamton was holding a [SPECIL] charity auction & sweepstakes where you can win exclusive merch (ended)

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
1633886168688976.gif

THAT'S RIGHT YOU [Funky] LITTLE [Worms]! YOU CAN WIN FREE MERCH!
CHECK OUT SOME OF THE FABULOUS PRIZES!
socks-1.jpg

worm-1.jpg

spamton-1.jpg

BY DONATING [Your entire life savings] TO THE FABULOUS CHILD'S PLAY CHARITY, YOU CAN UNLOCK MORE PRIZES TO POSSIBLY WIN!

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!
I'M HOLDING A [super specil] CHARITY AUCTION FOR TWO VERY RARE ITEMS!
auction-berdly-preview.jpg

statue
auction-mona-preview.jpg

fine art

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR
GIVE ME YOUR [Credit Card Details] TODAY!

aside from the obvious meme factor of spamton merch, there's actually an ARG hidden on the contest page. clicking the webring banner at the bottom of the page links to a secret forum thread featuring Berdly and Noelle.

and the descriptions for the various prizes have more links hidden inside them.
It appears the webring description is actually a hint at how much content is available, as the "I searched around the official website for clues, and found about ?? pages so far." text updates with a higher number as more merch is unlocked.

Last edited:
Toby is a madman that is going places, absolutely love it. Of course there had to be be something else.

... I need those socks

Wowww... There's alot going on and nearly 250.000 raised!

Is that... The new semi-antagonist? Talking in the freedom-silence explanation?

finale livestream, full list of links posted on the sweepstakes site.

Back
Top Bottom