• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

News Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Movie Poster Revealed, Trailer at The Game Awards Tomorrow

That’s a great poster. I only recently saw the first movie on netflix, was better than I expected.

Great poster. The first film was a great little surprise so im reasonably excited for this. Also, i think movie sonic (the new one) might be my favorite sonic design in years? They really nailed his look, i even like the blue arms

Great poster. The first film was a great little surprise so im reasonably excited for this. Also, i think movie sonic (the new one) might be my favorite sonic design in years? They really nailed his look, i even like the blue arms
Tyson Hesse is really good at his work.

I can't wait for twitter users to lose their mind when Knuckles speaks for the first time.

I'm so excited for this. I lost my shit when Tails showed-up at the end of the first movie. Can't wait to see Knuckles the Enchilada.

Back
Top Bottom