• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Sonic Shorts: Volume 9

Maronic03

Chain Chomp
Pronouns
He/Him
After 11 years, Sonic Shorts is back! A celebration of old and new, Volume 9 brings together generations of talent in an all-new episode. We are extremely thankful to everyone who applied, animated, voiced, wrote and composed to make this a reality. And most of all, we want to thank YOU for sticking with us

I too, am nostalgic of the time where I used to watch stupid flash animations on Newgrounds.
See you in 3 hours and a half (I hope there will be more people other than me watching live, we could comment it live just like with a direct)
This is a Sonic thread, so obviously I gotta tag @chocolate_supra in case he's interested.

EDIT: That was fun, and much longer than what I expected.

Last edited:
holy shit it's forty minutes worth of content.
i'm also surprised one of the shorts already has a reference to Shadow's winged angel form from Sonic X Shadow Generations.
sonic-x-shadow-generations-shadow-doom-power-flight-wings-moon.jpg

sonic fans work just as fast as the hedgehog himself, it seems.

Back
Top Bottom