• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion SNES Championship Edition

Okay let’s imagine that NES Championship is a success and SNES Championship Edition gets greenlit

What games are must includes and what parts of those games would be a good fit?

For games I think

1. Super Mario World
2. Yoshi’s Island
3. Donkey Kong Country
4. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy’s Kong Quest
5. A Link to The Past
6. Super Mario Kart
7. Super Mario RPG
8. Super Metroid
9. Star Fox
10. F-Zero

As for specific stuff I’ll stick with the DKC games

Mine Cart Carnage
Mine Cart Madness
Stop and Go Station
Slip Side Ride
Red Hot Ride
Bramble Blast
Haunted Hall
K Rool Duel
Animal Antics

I’d like to see Kirby Superstar included as well. A lot of the boss fights could lend themselves to fun challenges and for the longer challenges stuff like getting all of the treasures and beating the boss in one of the Great Cave Offensive areas could be cool.

I’d like to see Kirby Superstar included as well. A lot of the boss fights could lend themselves to fun challenges and for the longer challenges stuff like getting all of the treasures and beating the boss in one of the Great Cave Offensive areas could be cool.
The samurai and planet breaker mini games would be good for this. Gourmet race as well.

Back
Top Bottom