• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Spoiler Smashburger is selling Chicken Tenders 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘭𝘺 intended for adults

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
WARNING: DO NOT VIEW THE FOLLOWING IMAGE IF YOU ARE UNDER 18
Smashburger_Adult_Chicken_Tenders.jpg

Looks good, right?

Yes, this is serious. The flavor palette on these tenders are just too much for young children to handle. You can get them in 2 flavors, plain and covered in Nashville Hot seasoning. and there's a choice between three different dipping sauces.
  • BBQ
  • Ranch
  • Honey Mustard
Thankfully for Kids everywhere, Smashburger has also provided an alternate menu item that is safe for them to eat. The "Colorado Burger".
Smashburger_Colorado_Burger.jpg

The only problem is that they'll have to go through two layers of yucky vegetables to get to the good part, the sadly commonplace Lettuce and Tomato.

I salute you for keeping us well informed on the latest food industry developments.

We used to have one here, but it shut down sadly.

I don't get why anyone considers things like chicken tenders and mac and cheese to be "kid food." That stuff is tasty, don't be ashamed of ordering it at any age.

We dont have smashburger in switzerland. We have mcdonalds, burger king and subway. I ate in Tacco Bell for the first time in my life with my 36 years in cyprus. I loved it. But i guess the burgers are not really that hot? I love hot! I just ate a half glass full of mini peperonchinos.

As a southerner, too much batter, look frozen to me.
They likely are, sadly. I am from the midwest and know good chicken. It is fast food, so am not terribly shocked to see it be frozen stuff. DQ chicken tenders will always rule.

You're right, what I meant is they look like that stereotypical frozen tender you see that's always got a bit too much batter. DQ has a great thin batter, same with jack in the box, and Carl's Jr. Don't know how big a chain chicken express is but they're a staple in Texas with their sweet tea.

You're right, what I meant is they look like that stereotypical frozen tender you see that's always got a bit too much batter. DQ has a great thin batter, same with jack in the box, and Carl's Jr. Don't know how big a chain chicken express is but they're a staple in Texas with their sweet tea.
They really do honestly. DQ's chicken tenders are the best, especially with the gravy to dip it in. Never had Carl's Jr or Hardee's before. I do dislike when places I sometimes get them at cook them too long.

Back
Top Bottom