• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club Sesame Street has unleashed a 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 new horror game upon an unsuspecting public.

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
FNM6NXOXsAUh-FK.jpg

Turn back, while you still can!
Based off the massively popular book with a similar concept. This title features Grover protecting you from the aforementioned monster, if you seriously want to deal with such an horrifying creature. You'll have to go through numerous puzzles that will test your knowledge of various subjects, such as colors and shapes.

But really, you should listen to Grover here. Man was not meant to know what lies at the end of this game! I don't think i'll be able to sleep again after what i just witnessed! 😱

The title has garnered critical acclaim across the board, and as such. I am afraid i will need to remind you that this thread is brought to by the number....
96!
WLTdEK2.png

I'm sorry Nintendrones, you'll never be able to play this piece of hardcore gaming on your little handheld. SMH my head

12/10 best game ever!

I wish the german Seesamstraße website had such good games. I want to show this my niece/nephew but i need to live translate…

This had me at the edge of my seat but I can see a lot of people not manage to hit the end with how challenging some of the levels can be. I respect their vision but they're intentionally limiting their potential audience with this.

I'm not going to reveal the twist, but I read the book as a kid and it stuck with me to this day.
If you're looking for a relaxing breather between Elden Ring sessions, this is not it.

It doesn't load for me. Why even live
The site seems to be a bit flaky in terms of direct links, going to the main game page and selecting it there works just fine. You can also go directly to the game's HTML file, but you lose the ability to enable subtitles that way.
I wish the german Seesamstraße website had such good games. I want to show this my niece/nephew but i need to live translate…
I also looked into this a bit, it appears the game actually streams in the subtitles directly from the servers.
RXe30Sc.gif

They even show up in that direct HTML link, even though you can't enable them.

All of this text is stored with no encryption in the main.js file, so i'd imagine it should be theoretically possible to translate it into any language if you were to download all of the data.

Edit: Someone also brought to my attention that there is a debug variant of main.js as well. Probably not needed for translation purposes, but could definitely be fun to look at.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom