• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Sales Data Rune Factory 5 sells over 500K units worldwide

mazi

picross pundit
Rune Factory 5 has reached a new sales milestone only a couple months after its English release. The game has topped 500,000 sales worldwide counting both digital and physical units.

What’s important to note about this milestone is that these numbers are from March 31, 2022 (the end of Q1 sales period), and the English version of Rune Factory 5 released on March 22, 2021 in North America and March 25, 2022 in Europe. So, the sales attributed to the localized version are from only 9 days of being on the market.

That's really cool!

I wonder if it'll be able to reach 1 million after all the ports happen. I think they might be a bit more popular than they were for 4S considering the performance issues with the Switch version here. Of course the Switch version will still be the best selling in the end.

I think I only played RF1 and the ps3 spin off. I liked those, bit the character designs never got better, so I never returned. How is 5?

Back
Top Bottom