• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion Rocksteady pulls suicide squad early acess due to a glitch that instantly beats the game

Releasing the $100 “wow, you paid $30 more to play three days early?” Edition with a bug that instantly causes the game to be offline for many hours is pretty funny.

This launch is going to be so entertaining lmao. Would be a lot funnier if they didn't kill the best superhero game franchise in the process tho
I really don’t get this attitude. You have the studio that made what you describe as the best superhero game franchise, and all it takes is one misstep for you to completely turn on them and be like “so entertaining lmao” at their failure, when all they’re guilty of here is making a bad video game. There are ways to talk about that critically without being a giant asshole.

I hope no one treats you that way when you make mistakes in life.

If they did turn around and make another Arkham-level game after all this, you wouldn’t deserve it.

Empathy for developers should be more consistent, not convenient.

In general, probably yes, but come on, this is a $30 extra charge version where the main thing is playing three days early. These versions are just the most brazen rip-offs aimed at suckers and launching with a bug that reduces the early timeframe is actually pretty funny.

Damn. That could’ve been another game for me completed in 2024.

Golden Sun 2 hour run beaten too!

(I was never gonna buy it)

Last edited:
I really don’t get this attitude. You have the studio that made what you describe as the best superhero game franchise, and all it takes is one misstep for you to completely turn on them and be like “so entertaining lmao” at their failure, when all they’re guilty of here is making a bad video game. There are ways to talk about that critically without being a giant asshole.
Weird response. This game isn't "one misstep", it's a culmination of a lot of executive meddling from WB to create a live-service cash cow. It's a $70 game with a battlepass, microtransactions and some absolutely baffling gameplay and story decisions that shouldn't have been made. It's not like I'm shitting on the game with 0 knowledge of whats within, only influenced by simple trailers they've put out. This game has been leaked all over, and it is a mess. I feel bad for the devs, they deserve to work on a game without suits breathing down their necks and forced to make whatever this is. I'll laugh at WB for doing this. WB isn't a person, it's a corporation.
I sure hope I'm not treated like a corporation either. Well, kind of. They have more rights than normal people it seems these days.

You gotta think they’ll have to refund the early access charge at this point

oh, this is gonna be one of those game launches

Wild to think this game was delayed a whole year and this is the state it's launching in

If they did turn around and make another Arkham-level game after all this, you wouldn’t deserve it.
maxresdefault.jpg

it's just a video game

The developers saw how you could beat Far Cry 4 by doing nothing at the start and said "alright, let's beat that time".

Back
Top Bottom