• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Remakes / remasters you want, but only post the quirky subtitle (Reignited, reboot camp, reshrined, etc.)

Yzz

Like Like
Pronouns
She/Her
When a remake or remaster is released, publishers often take the boring option and add just "HD", "remastered" or "remake" to the original game title, however we've seen more creative names in the last years such as:
  • Reignited Trilogy
  • Rehydrated
  • Reload
  • Reboot Camp
  • Reroll
  • Rebirth
  • Reshrined (not a very well-known one, but certainly one of the weirdest)
  • Nitro-fueled
...to name just a few. Other rereleases add a subtitle to put emphasis on a new feature, like Dokapon Kingdom Connect, but those are less common. Now, if a game you really like gets remastered / remade / rereleased, what quirky subtitle would be the ideal one?

ReSINded

What game is the the quirky subtitle for? I have no idea, the pun popped into my head without a game to go with it.

Kirby's Exceptionally Extra Epic Yarn.

and then, on Switch 3, Kirby's Extraordinarily Exceptionally Extra Epic Yarn.

i don't want this i just like how stupid it would be.

Starfox Assault: Re-Armed
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow: Reawakened
Leisure Suit Larry: Re-Hardened

Fami, I beg of you, please stop saying Fire Emblem: Awakening. I use that game as a joke where I ask for a remake of a recently released game and claim it was my childhood. I really don't need to be reminded that it's 11 years old, Fami. 😢

TimeSplitters: Rewind uhh I mean Future Redeemed hang on I got it!

TIMESPLITTERS: Good Job, Past Me

The Radiant Collection: Path of Dawn
Returnal Darkness
The Galaxy Collection
The Kong Quest Trilogy
Pitch Black / Pure White
The Oracle Collection

As follow-ups to Actraiser Renaissance, have Soul Blazer: Reformation, including Illusion of Gaia and Terranigma.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Back to the Streets

Welcome to Animal Crossing: Population growing again

Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection - Relived

1080 snowboarding re-spin

Super Mischief Makers
Goemon "Master" Collection
Metal Gear AC!D Trip Collection
Maximum Sin & Maximum Punishment
Fire Emblem: Radiant Radiance
Panzer Dragoon Saga Anderson (feat. A Casey)
Payne to the Max

Kirby Mega Mouse Attack
Kirby Super Squeak Squad
Kirby Tilt 'n Tumble 'n Rumble

Pokémon Beating Heartgold and Flourishing Soulsilver.

Kirby Triple Deluxe Deluxe!
Kirby Double Triple Deluxe!
Kirby Triple De-De-Deluxe!

I would like more FE remakes that keep the naming convention of Echoes: Shadows of Valentina

For example...

Fire Emblem Echoes: Legacy of Judgral
Fire Emblem Echoes: Radiance of Tellius
Fire Emblem Echoes: Sadism of Thracia (fuckin ambush spawns)

Back
Top Bottom