• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Quiznos is selling sandwiches with 𝗕𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 meat in them now

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
MicrosoftTeams-image_highres.jpg

Officially, that is.
Not being used as a makeshift meat replacement like Subway.

They even partnered with a company that solely provides Bison meat to provide the Bison meat.
It also, (as shown in the photo.) Includes swiss cheese, thousand island dressing, and sauerkraut.

All that's missing is for Arby's to step in with another unusual meat, like they did with duck meat and venison.

Bison is a good, lean alternative to beef. I make burgers with it sometimes.

Quiznos is still around? I thought they went bankrupt during the recession.

Edit: Looked at their Wiki - they closed 2k locations during the recession, shaved a ton of debt, still went bankrupt in 2014, but have done will since emerging from bankruptcy. Good for them, I always preferred them to Subway.

My first reaction was Quiznos is still around? Well, that's definitely an interesting addition to their menu. I also preferred their sandwiches to Subway.

I've really enjoyed bison in the past. I've only ever had it ground though. I wonder how it would be in slices? Now if only I can find a Quiznos.

I had a bison burger at local place a couple years ago and it tasted…gamey?

Same sort of sensation I get from deer. Not a fan.

This thread makes me hungry for some deer jerky, I wouldn't mind the game taste but most game meat I've seen served in a sandwich mixes in beef or pork so its not as gamey

I’ve had both a bison burger and a bison steak (somewhere near Yellowstone) - both were just ok.

Back
Top Bottom