• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

PlayStation PS4 physical version of DOOM Classics Collection doesn't play offline.(Update: Limited Run offering replacement)

I kind of get the logic behind making the copies useless, that way they're guaranteed that those copies don't end up in the wild. But lord, is it a trash solution to a problem they themselves caused.

I kind of get the logic behind making the copies useless, that way they're guaranteed that those copies don't end up in the wild. But lord, is it a trash solution to a problem they themselves caused.
I honestly think there is no logic behind "but what if the others end of the wild" other than for them to stock them and use them for whatever they want as the market isn't really going to change just because now there are more limited copies of it and their policy of "don't reprint anymore" should take in consideration nay mistakes they make (and of course there is no logic at all to ask them to destroy it).

Back
Top Bottom