• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Prodeus is so damn good

Kreese

Koopa
Banned
If the old school Doom and Doom Eternal had a baby it would be Prodeus.

Everything about it is both new and old right down to the visuals which mix modern rendering techniques with retro pixels.

Fantastic sound, extremely satisfying gunplay, and great level design.

A must for any Switch owner and fps fan.

Checked it out on Game Pass some time ago, and I can confirm that it is, indeed, very good.

But then I got the itch to replay Doom 2016 instead, and haven't touched it since.

I am gonna download this to my Series S now. Been meaning to try it, didn’t realize it was on Game Pass!

YES. Think Doom Eternal but with godlike level design and less restrictive. Be careful if you're photosensitive though, it's got some gnarly post process effects at times.

Didn't play it on Switch though, thought the port looked a little rough.

It is indeed awesome. Think I got stuck on the final boss and haven't touched it in some time. I don't even remember what the problem was. Maybe kept running out of ammo...oh wait yeah I remember now. Too many forms and not enough heals.

Back
Top Bottom