• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Princess Peach Transformations Ranked

Princess Peach Showtime Transformations Ranked
  1. Cowgirl
  2. Patissiere
  3. Ninja
  4. Figure Skater
  5. Mighty
  6. Dashing Thief
  7. Mermaid
  8. Kung Fu
  9. Swordfighter
  10. Detective
I wanna hear other people’s thoughts

I’ll take a stab at this. I beat it very quickly so already my memory is fading a tad here, but I think for me it’s:

1 Radiant Peach: Clear winner for me. Magical girl Peach was awesome and made for a spectacular finale.

2 Ninja Peach - Had my favorite levels for sure with more complexity than the rest and some fun set piece stuff. Ninjas are cool too.

3 Dashing Thief Peach - Had my second favorite set of levels and the grappling hook was great fun. Love Peach’s style!

4 Mermaid Peach - I like mermaids occasionally so I liked the theme and the Pikmin-like fish puzzles and music minigame were fun.

5 Figure Skater Peach - some fun challenges here, cool style, and a memorable boss fight. I like that you figure skate so hard the bad guy dissolves lol.

6 Kung Fu Peach - Another good set of levels and the boss fights were exciting.

7 Cowgirl Peach - Pretty fun mechanics and chasing after the trains was neat.

8 Swordfighter Peach - solid levels all around and the dodge move is cool, but the higher highs of other levels win out.

9 Mighty Peach - the basic move is just eh. Fun theme otherwise though.

10 Detective Peach - a neat change of pace, but none of the puzzles are remotely challenging. Redoing theses levels are a drag if you missed a collectible. The costume is neat.

11 Patisserie Peach - very cute costume and I like the activities here, but going for full collectibles here is miserable if you come up just shy on baking cookies ten minutes into the level. Those cookies haunt me. Please never again.

Just finished. Not counting the final one:

1. Ninja
  2. Cowgirl
  3. Mighty
  4. Dashing Thief
  5. Swordfighter
  6. Kung Fu
  7. Figure Skater
  8. Mermaid
  9. Pattisiere
  10. Detective

Still waiting mine to arrive in countryside Brazil can you believe? And it was a preorder.

I feel like Cowgirl and Mighty are my favorites

Based on my 100% run this is how I'd rank them.

1. Ninja
2. Dashing Thief
3. Cowgirl
4. Detective
5. Kung Fu
6. Mighty
7. Mermaid
8. Patisserie
9. Figure Skater
10. Swordfighter

Ninja
Dashing Thief
Kung Fu
Mighty
Cowgirl
Swordfighter
Figure Skater
Patisserie
Mermaid
Detective

Radiant Peach would be right in the middle.

I like them all tbh. Mermaid and Detective are at the lower end mostly due to the gameplay not jiving with me as much as the others.

They're all winners aesthetically as far as I'm concerned.

It's interesting seeing the demo transformations at the bottom and makes me think I might enjoy some other parts of the game more. (Especially with a performance patch.)

Am I the only person who really liked Detective? It was such a nice change of pace and made some of the most memorable points in the game. Of course, it didn't go in depth or provide any actual challenge which would have been great, but that honestly wasn't the point of this game. I see this game as an opportunity to provide bite-sized snippets of different genres, and while that meant no sections were particularly deep, it was still incredibly memorable... and the Detective portion especially excelled at this. I will agree that the Detective portions would probably be miserable to replay for collectables though, so I'll give you that.

I enjoyed them all to an extent, except for maybe patissiere, which was just boring.

1. Dashing Thief
2. Ninja
3. Kung Fu
4. Detective
5. Mighty
6. Figure Skater
7. Cowgirl
8. Mermaid
9. Swordfighter
10. Patissiere

Am I the only person who really liked Detective? It was such a nice change of pace and made some of the most memorable points in the game. Of course, it didn't go in depth or provide any actual challenge which would have been great, but that honestly wasn't the point of this game. I see this game as an opportunity to provide bite-sized snippets of different genres, and while that meant no sections were particularly deep, it was still incredibly memorable... and the Detective portion especially excelled at this. I will agree that the Detective portions would probably be miserable to replay for collectables though, so I'll give you that.

I really enjoyed the detective segments. As you said, it made for a nice change of pace. You're right that it wasn't particularly challenging, but the scenarios were engaging and entertaining enough.

I didn't play the game, but seeing detective being ranked so low here and in other places is so disappointing, as that seemed like a really awesome concept.

1. Ninja
  2. Cowgirl
  3. Dashing Thief
  4. Kung Fu
  5. Mighty
  6. Swordfighter
  7. Patissiere
  8. Figure Skater
  9. Mermaid
  10. Detective
Just finished the game last night. The top 2-3 transformations were so good that I kept wishing they would have picked one of those concepts and did an entire game based around it. On the other hand, some of the transformations were really boring which leads to a lopsided experience overall.

Back
Top Bottom