• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club PRAISE ARCEUS, a Pokemon plush christmas tree has been built in London.

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
01.png

specfically at the North Atrium in Westfield. from 23rd November to 4th December.

built using over eight hundred plushies, the effigy demands your offering. by posting your prayers, either photographing the tree or a wintery scene with a plush you already acquired on Instagram (using the hashtag #pokemoncenteruk ) the almighty Arceus might heed your call and deliver one of 10 GIANT PIKACHU PLUSHIES to your household. *You must be 18+ to participate in this promotion and/or purchase products from Pokémon Center. Delivery to UK addresses only.

It's... beautiful...

The prize should be this instead of Pikachu though

life-size-slowpoke-plush.large.jpg

The screenshot is kind of small to make out what those Pokemon are, but I hope that Gen 5 isn't missing out.

Thank you for reading.

The screenshot is kind of small to make out what those Pokemon are, but I hope that Gen 5 isn't missing out.
I can make out Pikachu (of course), Bidoof, Piplup, Psyduck, Squirtle, Grookey, Ditto, Wooloo, Lapras, Talonflame, Bulbasaur, Charizard and what might be Gengar. So, uhh, poor Unova! Justice for Gen 5!

Pokémon choice for the tree is... something. Where are all the Delibirds, Stantlers, Wyrdeers and Impidimps?

Pokémon choice for the tree is... something. Where are all the Delibirds, Stantlers, Wyrdeers and Impidimps?
To be fair, it says on the website that the picture is just an artist's rendition. So details could still change^^

Back
Top Bottom