• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion "Posy" or Educational YouTube Channels Appreciation Thread I guess

lexony

Kremling
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him
There is this great YouTuber called Posy who makes really interesting content. He does I would say mostly educational videos, but about really specific stuff like old digital devices. The main theme of most of his videos is color in combination with electronics I would say.

This would all be boring, but he does it in a way that you can describe as art. With his self produced music and well-fitting voice watching his videos is almost a transcendent experience.

Some videos:

I think it is something very unique you can find on that platform and maybe worth checking out if you have some time over Christmas.

Do you know some other channels that would go in a similar direction? I guess Defunctland or to some extend Tom Scott I also see in this category.

you might also like this video, OP.

it has a similar focus on composing original tracks using the hardware mentioned throughout.

Back
Top Bottom