• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Fun Club Pokemon - 1008 Encounters

Christo750

Source of the Right Arm
Pronouns
He/Him/His

What an incredible trailer that is very hard to keep up with lol.

Seeing all of them together like that really puts the series in perspective. Despite my grievances with some creative decisions GameFreak has made, and their difficulty keeping up with the times, there really is nothing quite like Pokemon. I hope it goes on and on forever.

I was not prepared to be so physically attacked at the end with that question 😭😭

But otherwise that was a really great video, just wild to think that 25 years later this really is an ever evolving ecosystem of made up animals

ever evolving ecosystem of made up animals
I still hear about people saying there’s too many Pokemon now and they should have stopped at 150 or 250 and 500 and I’m like

No

Give me even more magical creatures to bond with, and to fight other magical creatures with

The real world has a bajillion lovely organisms, Pokemon should aim for that

I still hear about people saying there’s too many Pokemon now and they should have stopped at 150 or 250 and 500 and I’m like

No

Give me even more magical creatures to bond with, and to fight other magical creatures with

The real world has a bajillion lovely organisms, Pokemon should aim for that

the-office-thank-you.gif

ONWARDS MARCH TO 2,000 UNHOLY ABOMINATIONS

There can never be enough Pokemon. Keep em coming.

And on another note, this reminded me that Nosepass probably had the worst sprite in the series
Spr_3r_299.png

250px-299Nosepass.png

Like, what

There can never be enough Pokemon. Keep em coming.

And on another note, this reminded me that Nosepass probably had the worst sprite in the series
Spr_3r_299.png

250px-299Nosepass.png

Like, what
I can't be the only one who thought it was standing on one foot while making an :eek: face

I can't be the only one who thought it was standing on one foot while making an :eek: face
Well, I never saw that until now 🙃

This is bad as finding out Diglett has a snaggletooth and having a helluva time unseeing it

228-2283060_pokemon-diglett-diglett.png

Finally got around to watching this, and... woah. Beautiful video, so much nostalgia and memories from playing the different games throughout the years... legit got tears in my eyes halfways through. Here's to years of even more Pokemon!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom