• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Playing a Bunch of Diablo III Again; Here Are My Top 10 Pretty Good Auto-Generated Loot Names

big lantern ghost

please stand by
Pronouns
he/him
(In no particular order)

• Moon Boon
  • The Armor
  • Master’s Thrust
  • Rip Grinder
  • Damnation Moderation
  • The Hooves
  • Kick Pilgrim
  • Royalty Hatred
  • Reclusive Witness
  • Curse Glamour

Thank you for reading.

Damnation Moderation will probably be a unique monster in Xenoblade 4.

Near launch, Diablo II had "Black" and "White" as prefixes and "Hate" "Killer" and other words as suffixes. You can guess where that went.

They changed it pretty quickly.

Near launch, Diablo II had "Black" and "White" as prefixes and "Hate" "Killer" and other words as suffixes. You can guess where that went.

They changed it pretty quickly.
😬 I could see that going down the toilet about 15 minutes after the game was online. It would be interesting to see all of the flagged or banned words for loot generation, I’m sure there are plenty of ways to end up with an unfortunate name!

Back
Top Bottom