• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News PiKuBo, a new 3D nonogram/Picross game, out now on iOS and Android

the game is free with 36 levels (which includes a lot of tutorials), and two additional packs with 36 levels per pack are available for one dollar each. i played for little bit and the controls work pretty well and the UI is well-designed. there's some jank which hopefully will be fixed. also thankfully there's no ads or in-app purchases for lives/etc.

this one is way more closer and more inspired by picross 3D in UI/controls compared to voxelgram (another 3D nonogram game which is available on switch and steam), but the puzzles at least so far in pack 1 are a lot smaller in size which makes sense since you're playing with touch controls on a small screen. either way, nintendo is not giving us any more picross 3D so i'll take what i can get.

Thanks for the rec, I downloaded it and it's fun, great for my time on the bus/subway

The cooldown timing for the paint/remove functions is very aggressive. I get that they're concerned about accidental touches, but man is it annoying to have keep selecting those

The cooldown timing for the paint/remove functions is very aggressive. I get that they're concerned about accidental touches, but man is it annoying to have keep selecting those
you can turn the cooldown off in the settings.

Oh, I see what it's doing. Every time you move the camera it deselects your action

finished the three level packs. worth the asking price for sure, recommended to any fan of picross 3D. one small issue is that each pack starts with very easy levels and works up to harder levels, instead of just increasing the difficulty from the previous pack. but according to the dev on reddit this is intentional to change the pace.

Back
Top Bottom