• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion people here who have invested in Nintendo stock over the years, how's that gone for you?

Revolsin

Moblin
Pronouns
He/Him
i was thinking of getting into that game myself, it being the company i'm probably most familiar with.

but i'd like some realistic prospects from people who've been trying it out first, and if there's any benefit even being fully involved in the industry

I should have done that around the WiiU days...

I feel like I probably would have done it if I wasn't a sorta broke college kid at the time. At the current moment I don't really feel confident investing in Nintendo, though maybe some day in the future.

I feel like I probably would have done it if I wasn't a sorta broke college kid at the time. At the current moment I don't really feel confident investing in Nintendo, though maybe some day in the future.

same, though also i feel like nobody really had that idea during the Wii U days that Nintendo was gonna turn-around at all so we wouldn't even with money. all the talk on the old forums especially after the switch presentation basically expected the next console to be a mega bomb

In hindsight, it should have been obvious that their next handheld system would do well, even on the chance that it had rockier start like 3DS (which it definitely didn't). But we were really blinded by the Wii U and the potential it may have hurt the brand.

Back
Top Bottom