• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Paint Mario

juuso

Koopa
B7-CD2-C43-55-CD-47-F5-9-DED-69-CEAAA1-C427.png

Yeah, well, can you draw Mario in Paint β€Šin Mario Paint? Checkmate.
This thread could probably have been improved by at least 50% had I made a Mario Paint pun in the title. Just titling it "Mario Paint" would have been very funny too (to me, at least), although my wish of getting more painted Marios may not have come across with that.

obligatory kirby leads drawing kirby

odyrdahq17c21.jpg

I don't know who's at bottom right, but I really like the drawing

This thread could probably have been improved by at least 50% had I made a Mario Paint pun in the title. Just titling it "Mario Paint" would have been very funny too (to me, at least), although my wish of getting more painted Marios may not have come across with that.
Maybe "Let's Draw Mario in Paint," then? When I get home, if I have the time I'll draw some Mario in Paint. Just for you.

BmSLKJP.png

let us a go

wawawawawawawawaHOO

I’ll do an Effortβ„’ version later

as nana always said, β€œif you’re not afraid of it, it’s not a mario”

Back
Top Bottom