• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News OMORI coming to Nintendo Switch in spring 2022

At long last! I've been patiently waiting for this one. Spring is still so far away but I'll take it.

whatyearisit.gif
Didn’t they make the crowdfunding for this on 3DS? Idk it seems like the kind of game that wouldn’t mind releasing on a legacy platform. Kind of like you have people making Dreamcast games in 2021. I also thought it was made with dual screen integration in mind

Didn’t they make the crowdfunding for this on 3DS? Idk it seems like the kind of game that wouldn’t mind releasing on a legacy platform. Kind of like you have people making Dreamcast games in 2021. I also thought it was made with dual screen integration in mind
3DS and Vita were stretch goals, I seriously doubt there was any significant dual screen support. Lead platform has always been PC.

Game was a bit ‘been there done that’ for me but hope people enjoy it.

"Oh hey, this looks pretty cute! Wonder what it's about?"

[Checks Steam page]

"Oh damn"

Languages: English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean

It will likely be at the Japanese Indie World when that premieres in 2-and-a-half hours:
they're having the japanese indie world at a separate time? weird

The most interesting announcement from the recent IndieWorld for me.
Also I hope that Sea of Stars's substance matches its brilliant presentation.

And yes, the Japanese localization was in fact shown off NCL's Indie World showcase as well:

Back
Top Bottom