• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Film Official Three Stooges Appreciation Thread

One of the stooges is extremely problematic and I'm not going to elaborate. You can probably guess which one though

The Marx Brothers were wittier, Laurel and Hardy did better slapstick, Keaton was more daring, and Chaplin had more heart.

The three stooges were a pale imitation of true comedy meant for the uneducated masses and I suspect this thread is nothing more than a ruse to distract us from uncovering your secret evil plan to rid the world of laughter!

The Marx Brothers were wittier, Laurel and Hardy did better slapstick, Keaton was more daring, and Chaplin had more heart.

The three stooges were a pale imitation of true comedy meant for the uneducated masses and I suspect this thread is nothing more than a ruse to distract us from uncovering your secret evil plan to rid the world of laughter!
Counter argument: I laughed so hard last time I watched A Plumbing We Will Go it felt like I was going to die. Love those other guys, but the Stooges are comedy gods as well. Can't beat their slapstick violent antics. Hatered of the Stooges is pure snobbery, snobbery I say!

Counter argument: I laughed so hard last time I watched A Plumbing We Will Go it felt like I was going to die. Love those other guys, but the Stooges are comedy gods as well. Can't beat their slapstick violent antics. Hatered of the Stooges is pure snobbery, snobbery I say!
So extinguishing humor as we know it is not enough? You also intend to commit mass murder in the process??

Why, your evil knows no bounds, Skeleton!!

I dunno, this doesn’t really read like Three Stooges appreciation

Is this one any good?
51SkPk1rSDL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom