• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Previews Nintendo Switch Sports Previews Dropping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good, I’ve already ordered and paid for my physical copy so I’m looking forward to getting stuck into Football

Still sad that you can't play this with button controls, I'll probably get down the line to play with family but motion only doesn't suit how I normally play games.

I'm properly excited about this! I think I'll get it for my birthday next month.

Sounds like volleyball is a bit boring and maybe football is a bit eh as well but still very excited for this
Football seems less eh and more hit or miss. Some people loved it and some said it was their least favorite

Yeah...not really liking how the new three sports are sounding based on these previews. I'll reserve full judgement until I can play them but I'm getting the feeling I won't touch them nearly as much as the three returning ones.

Any other Chambara stans out there?

I feel like 90% of my time on Nintendo Switch Sports is gonna be whack, whack, whackwhack, block, whack

Actuslly not too thrilled with the previews. Maybe there will be more depth when the full reviews start since some of this was limited. Honestly light just keep playing Wii Sports Resort since I still have the hooked up and prefer the Miis. A good golf mode would get me into this though.

Looks like what I was expecting. Just hope the final online modes work as well as the test they did.

If you want OP you can add my preview as well. It is in Dutch tho. But perhaps the Dutch Famiboard members like to take a look .

Yeah...not really liking how the new three sports are sounding based on these previews. I'll reserve full judgement until I can play them but I'm getting the feeling I won't touch them nearly as much as the three returning ones.
Actually I really enjoyed the new sports. My favorites were Volleybal and Badminton :).

The returning sports seem as good as they were on Wii but the new ones seem decent all-around also, particularly badminton. Soccer might be the only miss though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom