• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Nintendo is lying to us about Splatoon 3

Kartina

THE PROCESS WON
Pronouns
He/him
After the Splatoon 3 direct the discussion on the game are reaching a fever pitch, but the reality is that a lot of fans are getting deceived by Nintendo and their shady marketing practice, let me show you:
b0c32d5474.png

THIS is the new character from the Splatoon 3 game called BIG MAN, a ton of people are already swayed by this imposing man and his strange but amicable face while not seeing the huge lie perpetrated right in front of their eyes:

BIG MAN IS NOT A REAL MAN, he's more like a manta ray or some other fish creature but he's definitely not a real man and even the adjective of his name (Big) could just be a ruse to make people buy the new Splatoon 3 game.
I hope to have showed the light to the famiboards Splatoon fanbase before is too late.

jy1YaXI-NJY0tSNtBQh7qeWqIIHvLMMNF1EWDscJN04.jpg

Wait for the Spongebob Crossover event, then you will understand why he's Big Man.

Was interested in the game but have now canceled my preorder. Thank you for letting us know.

Repeat after me

[cult chant]

nintendo would never lie to us

Your famiboards account status will be judged based on your participation

Repeat after me

[cult chant]

Aye (nintendo would never lie to us)

Your famiboards account status will be judged based on your participation
Fixed that for you.

BIG MAN IS NOT A REAL MAN
wow, take it outside, TERF

i am joking, this is a joke
but if I catch any of you saying actually terfy shit ever I WILL fight you

I probably shouldn't have voted for Big Man as my favorite character in the poll. I'm perpetuating the lie.
Wait... what am I thinking? Nintendo would never lie to us!!

I thought the thread was about this post from another thread:

The Direct was actually really bad lol

the point of this Direct is giving the illusion that there's ton of new additions in this iteration , Nintendo kinda does this in other game specific Directs, but with Splatoon they're making it too obvious

it's also predictable how we moved from "just wait Nintendo will show how big of a leap this game is from previous games" to "actually meaningful additions aren't even needed in a sequel"

definitely passing on this

Oh man if you guys think this is damning, just you wait. When the game launches and you all find out the truth, this board will burn to the ground.

He's actually a stingray

Back
Top Bottom