• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Nintendo announces Miiverse reboot in light of Twitter exodus following Musk's acquisition

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 101

The Reputable Eli News Post Worldwide said:
November 3, Amsterdam - Earlier this year blood diamond mogul Elon Musk acquired the popular dumb-take social media website Twitter. In his first days Musk fired literally all staff bc he's kinda like the boss now and he's doing his best to kill of the entire site and liquidating his assets.
Following Elon's recent behaviour the website with the blue bird is bleeding users and traffic has virtually never been so low as is it now. The Tesla guy has responded by charging money for every byte people upload to, or download from the site so that he might make a small profit of his 44b dollar investment. The truth is that 85% of its entire userbase is looking for a new place to go, and Nintendo is the saviour in need.

The above excerpt comes from the very popular very reputable very trustworthy Eli News Post Worldwide that we've all known to love.
Earlier today, after they broke the above story, they got sent a press release by Nintendo.

7DzfcG8.png

Now it just so happens that they also kindly provided the following press images. Man Nintendo is so good

h0l5o1K.png

QDR9uCC.png

I5DPteh.png

I think I can speak for us all if I say that this is very exciting news and a thrilling time to be in the Nintendo Switch Family of Hybrid Handheld Home Consoles. I can't wait to YEAH+ a thousand times and a thousand times more.

Special thanks to @Lozjam and my opponent @Suswave

Oh man imagine a large scale Miiverse to combat Twitter. It might actually work lol

press images arenโ€™t showing up for me, someone describe them so I can get mad at ninty

edit: finally see them the complete lack of soul is disappointing as hell they even removed the yeah! text ffs nintembo

Dare I say that this is one ugly Miiverse app.

Finally, a Miiverse that embraces the technological advancements of the past decade. A new era of video game-based social networking is upon us, and it supports dark mode.

excellent work you magnificent bastard. laughed out loud at those screenshots. Iโ€™ll be on the edge of my seat until noon-fifteen!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom