• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Nicolas Cage is finally in a Video Game for the first time in his career (Dead By Daylight)

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They

that's right, after a lengthy false start with the reveal of that Willy's Wonderland tie-in game. the genuine Nicolas Cage has finally made his way into a proper video game.
DBD is an odd choice though, having him as an option of a massive ensemble of characters rather than being the main protagonist is unusual.

(BTW, if you're wondering what happened with the Willy's Wonderland game. it was quietly released on iOS and Android a few months after it's reveal. no idea why it was never brought over to PC and Consoles.)

Now put his version of Dracula in the game too, so that players can have Nicolas Cage chasing himself.

also two metal bands and Naughty Bear.
The Dead by Daylight team is delighted to honor metal legends Iron Maiden and Slipknot with their own Collections. The Iron Maiden Collection is inspired by Eddie, the band’s figurehead, and its numerous appearances on the group’s album artwork, while the Slipknot Collection features nine iconic Killer masks that pay tribute to Slipknot’s members. Stay tuned for more details.
an exciting new update. though they probably should have thrown their music in as well.

Naughty Bear is a DLC costume for one of the already released killers, i wanna say he was referenced previously. but this is a proper crossover.

(this was one of the many games Behavior Interactive worked on prior to hitting it big with DBD.)

an exciting new update. though they probably should have thrown their music in as well.

Naughty Bear is a DLC costume for one of the already released killers, i wanna say he was referenced previously. but this is a proper crossover.

(this was one of the many games Behavior Interactive worked on prior to hitting it big with DBD.)

I remember wanting to play this game so bad when I was like, 13 lol

Back
Top Bottom