• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Downloadable Contents Discussion Thread

Who should the first DLC character should be?

• Total voters

Illucio

I can lift a solid two leaves šŸƒ
Pronouns
He
gm-49052cec-34ec-4c3d-9e99-daf7efda6ab6-nickelodeon-all-star-brawl.jpg
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, the first installment of a character inspired fighter popularized by the Super Smash Bros. series, launched on Switch, PS4, XB1 to Series X and Steam on October 5th 2021. Since launch the game's data leak presumes post-launch updates, including balance changes and brand new content. New fighters, stages, music and voice acting are expected to release for the game throughout the coming years, and this thread is where we get to discuss the currently available content and speculate about what comes next.

Come share your Wishlist for fighters or discuss and share your love of Nicktoons of all eras.

they should add more SpongeBob characters, not enough of them in the base game

It should be XJ9. But the fact that she's not in already doesn't bode well, to be honest.
She's definitely my #1. I'm almost finished re-watching the show, man would I kill for a sequel.

I'm still shocked she didn't make the main roster, she would have so many moves she does literally everything.

This is my wishlist:

x3cp103dxis71.png

from the ashes of smash speculation, a new institution rises

The speculation never dies.

If we don't get Kappa Mikey as DLC I'm going to lose my mind. And screw Crimson Chin, Ultra Lord is where it's at!

In all seriousness, XJ9 and Jimmy Neutron are my most wanted and most expected DLC picks. Carl Wheezer, Hugh Neutron, Snap from Chalk Zone, Otis and Snotty Boy from Barnyard are also desired.

If we don't get Kappa Mikey as DLC I'm going to lose my mind. And screw Crimson Chin, Ultra Lord is where it's at!

In all seriousness, XJ9 and Jimmy Neutron are my most wanted and most expected DLC picks. Carl Wheezer, Hugh Neutron, Snap from Chalk Zone, Otis and Snotty Boy from Barnyard are also desired.
I still struggle if I want Snap or Rudy. Because Rudy has the chalk.

Back
Top Bottom