• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

PlayStation New Spider-man 2 Story Trailer + Limited Edition PS5 Bundle

Excited for this because the last two games are super fun and I love the characters. I’ve never vibed with Venom though :/

Incredible trailer, god damn. Got me way more excited than anything else we've seen yet so far. Love the character redesigns.

Gonna be real hard to not buy this at launch. Gotta resist the temptation lol

Yay!!

I predict the same path than with the first game:

1. Another Hype trailer that looks excellent and makes me super excited (remember the E3 trailer of the first game?)
2. Game starts, seems good enough, everything is excellent; gameplay , graphics....
3. Side missions start getting repetitive
4. The villain who takes most of the story is super lame
6. Side and MAIN STORY missions as outright fucking repetitive and boring
5. By the end of the game you are just fucking bored out of your mind and wants the game to end, at least the main villain twist was good

Faces of the protagonists look more weird somehow.

I´m a big SM collector, so i still will get it, but i dont think will be D1 for me (my son on the other hand will be there D1).

Yay!!

1. Another Hype trailer that looks excellent and makes me super excited (remember the E3 trailer of the first game?)
2. Game starts, seems good enough, everything is excellent; gameplay , graphics....
5. By the end of the game you are just fucking bored out of your mind and wants the game to end, at least the main villain twist was good

I´m a big SM collector, so i still will get it, but i dont think will be D1 for me (my son on the other hand will be there D1).
You must be real fun at parties.

Yay!!

Was this necessary?

Know what, the Spiderman theming actually works for the PS5. It now likes a fancy superhero gadget.

Yup, looking forward to this one. I think I will pass on the PS5 though but I'd love if they sold that controller separately.
They will! The plates and the controller will both be sold separately.

And you’ll be thrilled to know that for those who already own a PS5 console, you’ll also be able to purchase these Limited Edition items separately as individual products if you want. For those of you who have a PS5 console with a disc drive, you can purchase the PlayStation 5 Console Covers – Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Limited Edition. If you own a PS5 Digital Edition, you can purchase the PlayStation 5 Digital Edition Console Covers – Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Limited Edition. And finally, you will also be able to purchase the DualSense wireless controller – Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Limited Edition separately, as well.

We’re very excited to announce that the Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Limited Edition Bundle, PS5 console covers, PS5 Digital Edition covers, and DualSense wireless controller will release on September 1st. Pre-orders begin on July 28th

Source

The story could have a lot of impact on the game's structure, which would be pretty cool after that the last games were quite identical on that side.

The console and the controller look pretty awesome, honestly
The console is fantastic. One of the best limited editions I've seen in my life.

Yeah, I don't think there is any face plate that can make the current PS5 look good to me. Wondering if they can make the slim better in this aspect (to make it look worse would be an accomplishment).
I hope the same streamer I watched playing the first game years ago plays this one as well, or at least one of the few streamers that I enjoy plays it to completion, looks like a fun time and I'll be curious to see it.

That trailer was incredible. I'm really glad they're selling the PS5 plates and Dualsense separately as well, think I'll get the plates to replace the white ones for sure. (Take notes Nintendo you greedy mofos lol)

2023 continues to be a goated year for modern gaming!

Yup, looking forward to this one. I think I will pass on the PS5 though but I'd love if they sold that controller separately.
I agree. I don’t want my PS5 to be Spider-Man themed but I’d take a controller.

Also Sony already did Spider-Man themed PlayStations with the PS3 :p

I agree. I don’t want my PS5 to be Spider-Man themed but I’d take a controller.

Also Sony already did Spider-Man themed PlayStations with the PS3 :p
I think the controller is being sold separately. If I didn’t already have two Dualsenses I’d be all over that controller.

Back
Top Bottom