• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News New Rolls-Royce Ghost Black Label car comes installed with custom Nintendo Switch system

Ninjadom

Piranha Plant
Not many people here will ever get one of these. But the new Rolls-Royce Ghost, Black Badge Edition car has custom Nintendo Switch system for the rear passenger, built into the seats.

There isn’t much information on it so I don’t know how you change the game cartridges.

Car starts at £400,000 before you spec it with extras and personalisations.

rolls-royce-ghost-bl-12_1600x0.webp

In the video below, Shmee, demonstrates the Switch system. Who’s ordering one?

Hmmm the OLED model was pretty pricey but this looks more in line with my budget.

This is so weird. Why would you tie your fancy luxury car to a specific console? It’s going to be dated at some point, way before the car is. Imagine someone pulling up in a Rolls Royce and showing off the rear seat Xbox 360.

Also I wonder if Nintendo had to approve of this since it has a custom housing and all that. Like you are basically selling a modded console? Or does it pop out?

If it comes out does it rattle? Imagine paying that much for you to constantly hear it behind you.

This is so weird. Why would you tie your fancy luxury car to a specific console? It’s going to be dated at some point, way before the car is. Imagine someone pulling up in a Rolls Royce and showing off the rear seat Xbox 360.

Also I wonder if Nintendo had to approve of this since it has a custom housing and all that. Like you are basically selling a modded console? Or does it pop out?
Nintendo doesn't have to be involved in this. It's probably just a custom order

Time for Famiboards to unveil its new Rolls-Royce Luxury Contributor tag.

god I really hope Rolls change their styling. they've been stuck with the same design language for well over a decade now.

I assure you that the person who spends this kind of money in a car couldn't care less if it's a Switch or a PS5. They just want the novelty and the Switch is probably the easiest console to do this with.

Honestly, I am still super surprised Nintendo didn't release an official car attachment, to attach the switch to the backseat of cars. Especially considering it was in the teaser trailer.

But cool.

A car that costs more than a house. I will buy that for a dollar.

Surprised they didn’t have a Switch OLED.

but hey, this talks well about massive Switch popularity

So this is what they meant about cars taking up most of the chips causing a chip shortage....🤦🏿‍♂️

I mean those Nvidia chips have been made for automobiles before being fitted to consoles, so it's hilariously fitting.

Nintendo doesn't have to be involved in this. It's probably just a custom order
Yeah he even said something like that in this car specifically a Switch is integrated with the screen. To me that sounds like you can have whatever device you want with that screen.
Still I really like how casual Switch is now.

Yeah he even said something like that in this car specifically a Switch is integrated with the screen. To me that sounds like you can have whatever device you want with that screen.
Still I really like how casual Switch is now.
having time to look at the video, the switch isn't integrated. the screen is a standard feature of the Ghost.

2021-rolls-royce-ghost-first-drive-austin_100765196_m.jpg

Love the part where he goes to demonstrate that he was playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, but accidentally opens the NSO homescreen menu, which prompts him to sign in to his Nintendo Account, and he just gives up.

It's a handheld! Why would you build it into the car seat?

Nice car though.

Ill buy one if that crypto takes off my friend was gushing about xD

I was already due for a car switch. My gold Rolls Royce Phantom just isn't doing it anymore, I can't get any boys to notice me. They just look at my rims. And now they'll look at my in-built video game system.

Back
Top Bottom