• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion New Pikmin 2 Online Tournament starting soon

Stopdoor

????
I posted a few months ago how Pikmin 2 has a lot of multiplayer ROM hacks and an online tournament community now and didn't get much traction here lol, but thought I might as well let people know there's a new tournament starting next week, using some weirder ROM hack features (not really sure what that'll mean tbh). A few matches are played every weekend or so. You only need a decent internet connection and some kind of controller you can connect to Parsec.

If you don't join I'll take the honorary "best Famiboards Pikmin player" title, thank u. Here's the Discord link:
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Last edited:
I wish there was enough interest to do local Pikmin 3 or Pikmin 4 Bingo/Dandori Battle tournaments… That’d be even better!

Back
Top Bottom