• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club New Nintendo Switch model? Photo leaked, promising horsepower

Ayron

Cappy
Charlotte Jorst shares some info on the new Nintendo Switch.

"If I had a Penny for everyone who said “you should clone Nintendo” I would be rich," Jorst took to social media. "I now have cloned Nintendo and today the clone was born. Welcome to the world Nintendo Switch, you have Nintendo's nose."

Further info: https://eurodressage.com/2022/05/15/charlotte-jorst-clones-nintendo-two-clones-born-9-may-2022.
22_cedarpark_0_nintendoswitch_01.jpg

What a weird article!

I guess it's not, but the whole thing reads like an AI-generated text.

I've been traumatized by one too many NSFL fakeouts so my stomach flipped for a sec when I opened that image

I must say, this is brilliant. Best Nintendo Switch Pro related content in ages. I am not joking.

Can't wait to see its performance. Will be interesting to find out how much it can run, especially compared to the competition.

Sadly not a new nintendo switch model, it is the first model. It is a sucessor to the og Nintendo, tho

i thought this place controlled trolling stuff like this ,because its not funny in the least
my dude you’re in the garbage galaxy

also the shitpost abyss is woven into this site’s foundation, through the very DNA

if you were hoping this forum didn’t have shitposts… I’ve got bad news

Back
Top Bottom