• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

News Neptunia x Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars confirmed for Switch (Was leaked by ESRB)

Abzeronow

Koopa
Pronouns
he/him

Harada gang numbers aren't looking so great. Compile Heart is another Sony holdout that's seen the Switch light. Senran Kagura makes a return to Nintendo consoles!

Senran Kagura was also on Switch in 2019 with that extremely lewd pinball game, and something else in 2017 which I'm forgetting....

But this is nice to see. I just wish we could get more mainline Nep games on Switch other than 4.

More Tamsoft slashers is always a good thing. They're no Omega Force but damn their games are dumb fun. I really liked Neptunia U.

Harada gang numbers aren't looking so great. Compile Heart is another Sony holdout that's seen the Switch light. Senran Kagura makes a return to Nintendo consoles!
Idea Factory actually isn't a Nintendo Non-believer, they have already ported many of their PS4 lineup (their Vita games stuck on Vita though), there's already one game confirmed to be coming next year: Death End Request 2.

Marvelous is a lot more likely to port games away from Switch rather than the other way around, so this is pretty cool. Also I’m pretty excited for this as a casual fan of Neptunia and I’ve also been waiting for a new SK game

It's nice to actually be able to talk about the Senran series in here, lol

Mildly curious about this one. Not a Neptunia fan, but I do like the Senran series.

Didn’t know this was an action game, I might have to check it out. Hopefully it’ll lead to other Senran games coming to Switch. I really liked the 3DS games.

I haven’t looked into this game, but it looks like Sony’s censorship policies may have affected this game?
I don't believe so. Neptunia games have significantly less lewdness to them than Senran Kagura games, so they probably skewed more to that end.

Back
Top Bottom