• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

TV My Adventures with Superman |ST| Man of Feels

Episode 3 is out on MAX
  • New episode is out today, and I've watched it.

Some thoughts:
    • This is more something I noticed in the first two episodes, but I really like how the world of the show is just slightly futuristic, with small things like transparent computer monitors and cleaning robots mixed in with a mostly otherwise technologically current setting. It's fitting with Metropolis's moniker of "The City of Tomorrow", and the overall franchise theme of optimism and looking forward.
    • There's no way Lois isn't going to figure out Clark is Superman, and it's going to be soon. I think the introduction even flat out shows this, with Jimmy and Lois being at the spaceship site.
    • More build up of Deathstroke/Slade Wilson as the apparent arc villain. I'm enjoying him and the idea of him being part of government black ops, which I almost certainly imagine will go rogue at some point. He's (so far) very differently characterized than other incarnations, I'm curious to see where they end up going with him.
    • Seems like small time criminals with the stolen military tech is going to be the basis for each villain of the week, given that Live Wire indicated she had told all the small time criminals about where to find it in the previous episode. I also like the idea of there being separate "work villains" within the Daily Planet for that side of the story.
    • They continue to get a lot of the little details right with Superman, such as him putting the displaced cars back where they should be in the previous episode, and verbally trying to get the criminals to stand down in this one before fighting.
    • They totally showed the aquarium getting frozen and the fish being okay to indicate any of the people who get frozen would be okay (assuming it was even normal ice?)
    • Did they explain what caused Clark's agitation/sensations at the start of the episode that were distracting him? I may have missed it.

Back
    Top Bottom