• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club move over Direct Partner Showcase, the greatest mobile game ever made. “Neko Atsume”, is getting a sequel

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They

yes, the legendary title about attracting all kinds of cats to your household is getting a sequel!
the original game was very popular, even spawning a VR spin-off allowing you to view the cats up close.

I really loved this game, I think it's about 10 years since it came out

They still won't give me Inu Atsume smh

This is really cool though. The first game was a superb, adorable five-minute timewaster. I'd be curious if they're going to try and add more "gameplay" here, or if they'll just add more cats with kookier and stranger collection conditions.

I've never heard of this game, but any game with cats is a good game. Even mobile.

Should I play the first game, or wait for this?

Should I play the first game, or wait for this?
Probably just wait. You basically decorate your home, then specific cats get drawn to your home depending on the furniture you have, then they generate income which you can use to buy furniture. You're not gonna really miss anything from not playing the first game, so might as well pour the time into the new one.

Caveat being that the new game hopefully won't be a microtransaction-ridden hell

Back
Top Bottom