• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion mini mario

Stopdoor

????
banger (?)

we have not even scratched the surface, I appreciate composer(s?) really love this dinky tune, may it live forever

I kind of legitimately want a supercut that just rapidly cycles through these forever, someone please make it

I did like the orchestral version in the Switch remake. Someone had fun with the flute in that song.

I adore the latest version from the recently released remake of the first game. I really like the new section they added to it too - the DigiPen interview talks about how in some cases, they let the instrument players just naturally play on after it ended and integrated it into the game as a new section to the original soundtrack.

This is a high quality thread, man. I regret nothing (?)
Out there in the real world Big Boy Mario Music is all what there is. Your quality thread could be the invitation for everyone and their mom to discover what a great place Famiboards is. Our safe space is at stakes here!

I think it's interesting that Mario vs. Donkey Kong has recurring themes, which is not something Mario series tend to have. Mario Kart for example has the title screen theme and the Rainbow Road theme, but then you have Mario Party which didn't have a recurring theme, nor were there any for Paper Mario. And then you have extremes like Dr. Mario where recurring themes are almost all they have.

It certainly provides the series with an identity (not limited to this but it's one of the factors), and I found it to be especially intriguing. The Mini Mario theme is also quite great so it's great to hear it in every game so far.

Thank you for reading.

Back
Top Bottom