• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club Mind blown: Peach's bangs are in the shape of a heart

Gartooth

Universal Madness
Founder
Pronouns
He/him
I never noticed Peach's bangs had a heart shape to them and the realization is blowing my mind!

Lego Peach was leaked ahead of MAR10 day, and the Lego version of her makes this feature more pronounced. This is how I finally noticed the connection.

lego-03-large.jpg

This feature is present in other renders of Peach in the past, but it isnt as apparent until you look for it.

78-782719-mario-party-10-render-princess-peach-hd-png.jpg

Is this something people knew about or am I just years late to this discovery?

I am overwhelmed with this information

ugh I still gotta get the luigis mansion lego stuff

that lego peach is fucking adorable

I never noticed Peach's bangs had a heart shape to them and the realization is blowing my mind!

Lego Peach was leaked ahead of MAR10 day, and the Lego version of her makes this feature more pronounced. This is how I finally noticed the connection.

lego-03-large.jpg

This feature is present in other renders of Peach in the past, but it isnt as apparent until you look for it.

78-782719-mario-party-10-render-princess-peach-hd-png.jpg

Is this something people knew about or am I just years late to this discovery?
gartooth what the FUCJK

I'm not convinced this isn't simply a drawing short-cut the artists fell into, which got exaggerated into a heart shape with 3D model shading applied but was never intended to be as literal as Lego made it, Mulder.

First of all, I am very glad that we are getting LEGO Peach and I will be preordering it as soon as possible to match LEGO Mario and Luigi.

Second of all, yeah, Peach's heart-shaped hair has been there for a while now! The general shape has been there since the old 2D art...

SMB_Peach2.png

...but the move to 3D, particularly with GameCube era renders, let the heart become more emphasized, with it sticking out more and the curve of the heart becoming more prominently shown.

Peach_Artwork_-_Mario_Party_4.png

Peach is often associated with hearts just as Daisy is associated with flowers, so I assume it's not a peach shape. Either way, it's a charming detail that brings the design together nicely!

OMG it really is a peach-heart. 🍑 ❤️

Also, man, those lego designers knock it out. Of. The. Park. Such nice kits ... this castle is gonna be impossible to find isn't it.

I still haven't gotten all the Luigi's Mansion sets aaaaa

Wonder if she'll have different gameplay options compared to Mario and Luigi.

...oh right, yeah, I hadn't noticed the heart bangs either!

I just casually noticed the Cat Peach amiibo sitting on the shelf as it has done for a year. It's so obvious. I can't unsee it.

Back
Top Bottom