• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Microsoft has (possibly) turned the Xbox Series S into a TOASTER

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
FqT28gLWABY3Yaa.png:orig

there seems to be conflicting info on whether this is a shitpost or not, but it matches up with the Series X mini-fridge. and it's bundled with images of less absurd merch, like a Xbox mousepad.
image-2.png

the only real issue is that it doesn't double as a functioning console. unlike say, the Nintoaster.
FPL13OIKQF7CP5D.jpg

I'm more curious about the Nintoaster now. Had to read the guide to see if it still toasted.

I mean, better looking than the PS5 really isn't much of an achievement, but that aside, it's easily the best looking console right now.
Yah the series S is a cute slim and tidy machine. No complaints.

Much prefer that to a gaudy mess like the PS5. XSX is a bit too bland on the other hand too.

Yah the series S is a cute slim and tidy machine. No complaints.

Much prefer that to a gaudy mess like the PS5. XSX is a bit too bland on the other hand too.
My Problem with the Series X is that it only looks good when standing on its own. The moment it is put in any cabinet or sideways it loses its entire visual appeal.

PS5 looks best behind the TV or hidden in a bookshelf.

Back
Top Bottom