• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club Metroid Primal: Negative Mission - Let’s Go Chozo! [Dread Spoilers]

em

Like Like
Pronouns
They/Them
Unawakened Samus is no match for Raven Beak. Now is time to put aside her weak human side and rejoin the Chozo in remaking the universe.

6b7c8yje36u71.jpg

Okay, seriously, I'd love to see a Metroid prequel game starring Raven Beak (or another Mawkin) that leans into Chozo lore, shows us the collapse of their last outpost(s), and gives us a protagonist with a different moveset and mindset. Samus could make an appearance as the baby a child found by the Chozo and we might even learn something about the Space Pirate raid that left her an orphan (and how the Chozo conveniently chanced upon her).

Zero Mission, the Primes, and Dread gave us a little taste, but I, for one, would love to see Sakamoto and Mercury Steam explore the Chozo more fully. What do you think?

(Yes, I self Garbage Galaxy'd this.)

Back
Top Bottom