• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • General system instability
    🚧 We apologise for the recent server issues. The site may be unavaliable while we investigate the problem. 🚧

Discussion Merry Christmas Everyone

Don't forget to wash your arse before bedtime. You don't wanna wake up during the night with santa sniffing your stinking arse.
I knew that boochie huffing bastard was a weirdo. You don't become a serial home invader without having something seriously wrong with you. I never consented to Santa stealing the cookies and drinking the milk I left out for my breakfast the next morning.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas, Fami! 🎅 🎄

Me in North America
IMG_0009.jpeg

Happy Holidays everyone- if there's one thing to wish for this year, it's peace on earth and love between all peoples.

I hope this message finds you in a warm place, no matter what's happening in your lives!!!!

EDIT: The embed on that last post of yours didn’t load for me until now @Yamanoi

I think I have no choice but to admit I have a crush on Sam Lake at this point.

Last edited:
It's now Xmas here in Australia. So merry christmas, mate.

Don't forget to wash your arse before bedtime. You don't wanna wake up during the night with santa sniffing your stinking arse.
Fair dinkum mate, I hope everyone has a ripper of a day with ya family and mates. I hope you got some bloody good pressies and have enough grog to last the day. Here's hoping the flies bugger off and we can all enjoy some good food together. Don't forget the pav!!

😘

It's now Xmas here in Australia. So merry christmas, mate.

Someone once told me the trick to saying "no" like an Australian is to pronounce every vowel at once on the "o." True or false 😁

Merry Christmas!

I have to go into work for a few hours today because Christmas isn't a holiday here. First time I've ever had to work on Christmas day. I feel like at some point today I'm going to get into some sort of supernatural holiday shenanigans that'll teach me the true holiday spirit or something.

Anyway I can't wait to go home and celebrate and see what the lovely and beautiful @Phosphorescent Skeleton got me! After much persuading, she convinced me that we should open one gift each on Christmas Eve. She got me the Sonic 1 and 2 soundtrack on CD! I got her a magnet with the cover of an issue of "Venom: Lethal Protector" on it, because I'm determined to win her over to the side of us Venomaniacs. Then she'll finally let me buy this toy we saw of Agony (the symbiote girl), who's the best one because she's magenta colored.

...my other gifts are much much better I swear

Started my morning with significantly less important stuff but then the greatest celebration of the holidays:

GnDGFWP.png

EDIT: At least somebody at Sega understands...

Last edited:
Started my morning with significantly less important stuff but then the greatest celebration of the holidays:

GnDGFWP.png
the fact that the most recent ports (360/PS3/PC) of the game are lacking a good chunk of the content included in this will never not be disappointing.

most notably the “Sonic Into Dreams” mode, which was the first 3D Sonic game. Pre-dating the sonic world mode in Jam by 7 months.

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope it's a good one for you. Stay warm, nice and cozy, wherever you are.

Reporting from the
Weather Balloon,

over the smoke
stacks,

over the city,

The Apenknul

Merry Christmas Fami! Thank you for being such a great place to talk games and have fun. I wish everyone the best in the new year, may all your dreams come true!

Merry Christmas, one and all! Bundle up and play your coziest game today!
Or turn the AC on and play your coziest game, should you be in a part of the world where (like here) there are some abnormal temperatures happening.

Merry Christmas everybody. Just got done watching last year's new hit Christmas movie, Violent Night.

Merry Christmas to Fami, and to Fami all a good night!

Back
Top Bottom