• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Rumour Mega Man/Rockman X Dive may be coming to the Nintendo Switch.

Never gonna play it, but im always in support of giving gamers the option to play these kind of games on other devices instead of having to kill your phone battery.

Actually...ill never play it on my phone, but i might give it a shot on Switch just to see how the transition was handled. Despite being on the market for a while and its success the numbers of actual multiplattform mobile gacha/service titles is actually quite low.

So its gonna be interesting to see how this works out - if feel this might be seting up the stage for cross promotion the mobile game with a potential console/PC X9 announcement in the future.

I am more interested in the rumored Mega Man Battle Network mobile game that was supposed to release last year I believe.

I played the first world of this on my phone and never booted it up again. The actual gameplay was alright (for a phone game) but there's so many systems and currencies and shit to grind that I immediately lost interest.

I'm more interested in the MMBN Legacy Collection that was supposed to release last year.
I would be interested in that over the mobile game for sure, but since there was nothing about it in the Capcom leak I put the mobile game.

I played the mobile version weeks ago...

It's a nice callback... but it bored me to no end... to bad I trully like MegaMan :\

I would just like to say that I hope they add Roll.EXE before this rumored Switch version comes out.

I think gacha games like this would do very well on the Switch, so I am not surprised that this could be coming to the platform (especially how one of the best selling first party Nintendo titles has gacha elements anyway).

Back
Top Bottom