• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Mario: Don't Do Drugs, If You Do Drugs You'll Go To Hell And Then You Die.

1200px-SMP_Dash_Mushroom.png

I literally just noticed he says "go to hell before you die". So I don't go to hell after I die? Sweet.

I literally just noticed he says "go to hell before you die". So I don't go to hell after I die? Sweet.
It’s a living hell I assume. Then you go after you die too since you didn’t tell your clergy person you were on drugs.

I understand what he's saying. One goes to hell after they die but if you do drugs, your life will be hellish while you're still alive. So you go to hell before you die.

If you do drugs, go to hell and die then of course you're not going to hell, you were there already.

It's worse.

You're going to .... dev hell.

patrick-shocked.gif

If you do drugs, go to hell and die then of course you're not going to hell, you were there already.

It's worse.

You're going to .... dev hell.

patrick-shocked.gif

I'd rather go to >> /dev/null

I always wondered if Captain Lou flubbed the line and was supposed to say "when you die", or if he got it right and meant it like "your life will be a living hell."

The fact this is coming from the guy who frequently indulges in all sorts of mushrooms either makes this message shaky or very true. I am not sure which option is right.

Back
Top Bottom