• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Lots of Japanese parents want their kids to work for Nintendo, but not just for the money, survey says

Yeah, stability, salary, benefits and satisfaction are legit reasons to want your kid to work at Nintendo but you know what else is there? LEAKS! Sizzling hot super secret leaks. You'll get news on future games before anyone else! There's one downside though, your kid might get kidnapped by ninjas lol

Yeah, stability, salary, benefits and satisfaction are legit reasons to want your kid to work at Nintendo but you know what else is there? LEAKS! Sizzling hot super secret leaks. You'll get news on future games before anyone else! There's one downside though, your kid might get kidnapped by ninjas lol
Yeah, "My uncle works at Nintendo" is old news. Bring in the "My grandchildren work at Nintendo" era!

Classic nintendo, brainwashing kids and their parents to accept weaker hardware and bad mario sports games, can this company go even lower with anti customers decisions?

Terry.jpg

"THE SHIGGIES OF TOMORROW!!!"

Seriously, this is wonderful as who knows what brilliant minds could be the next generation of Nintendo in 10-20 years from now.

I would want my child to work for Nintendo too, so I could every day ask them what's up with the lack of a new Wario Land, suggest that another 3D Donkey Kong should be a priority, and get the scoop on how the next Zelda is going.

Nintendo please raise my child so they can be healthy and strong, and eventually make a proper F-Zero sequel for me. Thanks.

Well Japanese parents are right about the benefits of working for Nintendo. That company knows a thing or two about stability.

My favorite part of the article though is the writer musing on why working for Sony wasn't as popular as a career choice, saying "they haven't been as successful." Yeah... that's one way to put it.

Yeap, they want it for the leaks "my son works for nintendo" is the new "my uncle works for Nintendo"

Well Japanese parents are right about the benefits of working for Nintendo. That company knows a thing or two about stability.

My favorite part of the article though is the writer musing on why working for Sony wasn't as popular as a career choice, saying "they haven't been as successful." Yeah... that's one way to put it.
Sony pondering why their presence in Japan isn't as notable or desired (Japan Studio didn't deserve this):
Who-Killed-Hannibal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom