• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion Looking for a Music player with 3DS music player options

Smash Kirby

Bob-omb
I am wanting to look for a media player that can mess with and modify a song similar to how the 3DS's Media player was able to do it on the fly. I figured people in a Nintendo board might have an idea of what media player might have those options.

As far as I know there aren't any DAPs that can do those kinds of things. There might be an app that Android based devices could use, but I don't have experience on that front.

Check out Audacity

It is free, open source, and extremely powerful.

It certainly isn't as user friendly as Nintendo's, and I wouldn't exactly call it a media player persay, but it fits the penchant for what you want.

yeah Audacity or if you have an Apple device then GarageBand.

These aren’t really music players per se tho.

Check out Audacity

It is free, open source, and extremely powerful.

It certainly isn't as user friendly as Nintendo's, and I wouldn't exactly call it a media player persay, but it fits the penchant for what you want.
I'm not wanting to permanent changes to the track, I am looking for something that can do on the fly. I guess Nintendo was truly innovative. Thanks the help.

Quick Google search and I came across this list

I have no personal experience with any of them, but Audipo and Timepitch look like they might fit the bill for what you're looking for.

Back
Top Bottom