• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

News Lollipop Chainsaw RePOP - First trailer - Releasing Sept. 25th, 2024 (Switch/PS5/Xbox Series/Steam)

Hell yeah, day 1 for Switch! Couldn't finish it on PS3 now it's my time. A game looks this ridiculous has no business being this fun!

We're getting both Lollipop Chainsaw and Shadows of the Damned in same year so I hope Mr Suda makes the impossible possible and brings Killer7 and Killer is Dead as well!

Can't say I'm too fond of this, it feels like it's sexualizing women, high school aged girls specifically judging by the outfit

I remember always wanting to play this, but copies were pretty hard to find back in the day. And it's always been pretty expensive on the second hand market so I'm definitely picking this up lol

GJ03HZL.jpeg

Basically licensed musics and outfits are out. New original outfits and soundtrack in their place. Should give the game long digital longevity now with no licensing issues. PC can prob restore any lost content.

Last edited:
Juliet is one of the earliest game characters I remember going 😳 at, so it's nice to finally actually play the game she's from. Especially since I'm a big fan of Suda51 and James Gunn now

Very nice, will get this on Steam to play on the Deck, as above hopefully the community can mod in the licensed content.

Look forward to grabbing the Switch physicals for this and Shadows of the damned later this year.

Always wanted to play this but it's been expensive second hand.

Nice. Xbox Series X for 4K60 and Steam Deck for 90fps on the go! Perfection. Hyped.

Always wanted to play this back then but it never came out for a platform I owned. So will definitely be grabbing this for Switch.

I had a massive PS3 backlog back then. While I was going through it, my PS3 got busted. This was around PS4 was released so I didn't bother getting another PS3 and hoped that many of my backlog would get re-released on new consoles. And they did. Switch literally got 17 of them! Just this alone year I had three: Shadows of the Damned, El Shaddai and now this, Lollipop Chainsaw. SotD was still sealed, as many of them were.

I wonder if I'll complete the remaining games on Switch. I really can't tell their chances, but miracles do happen on Switch:
  • Nier (Replicant port was leaked iirc)
  • Vanquish :(
  • Fallout New Vegas (only played like 10 minutes)
  • Yakuza 5
  • Yakuza Dead Souls
  • The Darkness 2
  • Tales of Zestiria
  • Hitman Absolution (still sealed!)
  • Killer is Dead (still sealed!)
  • Just Cause 2
  • WH40K Space Marine
  • Prototype 2 (i don't think this is happening)
  • Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (still sealed!)
  • American McGee's Alice Madness Returns (still sealed!)
  • DmC Devil May Cry
  • Ridge Racer Unbounded
  • Battlefield Bad Company 2 (still sealed, but I think this has the lowest chance. EA hates re-releases)

Hell yeah! It sucks to see that the Evil Dead costume is almost certainly gone, though. I would gladly pay a bit extra just for it.
tumblr_m0h8k2gcCO1qcq2vho1_500.gif

Absolutely badass.

Hell yeah! It sucks to see that the Evil Dead costume is almost certainly gone, though. I would gladly pay a bit extra just for it.
tumblr_m0h8k2gcCO1qcq2vho1_500.gif

Absolutely badass.
Someone should make a mod where juliet is replaced with bruce in juilet's cheer outfit

Last edited:
As long as someone comes up with a reasonably easy way to sub the original music in on PC, I'm down for this.

Oh gross, LRG is involved with the physical release. Might just wait until the digital release drops, especially because I don’t want to preorder a Switch port that could be jank…

Oh gross, LRG is involved with the physical release. Might just wait until the digital release drops, especially because I don’t want to preorder a Switch port that could be jank…
I imported a compilation release of No More Heroes 1+2 that was $15 cheaper than getting the seperate releases of the games from LRG. I'll probably end up importing a copy of this and Shadows of the Damned if they end up being LRG exclusives in the US.

Back
Top Bottom