• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Little Nightmares III announced for PC and consoles, coming in 2024, developed by Supermassive Games

That's a great announcement, will be interesting to see how this turns out now when Tarsier isnt running the show

The sequel was good, but it didn't grip me as much as the original for some reason.

Still, I'm fully aboard for more Little Nightmares.

Preorders for this went live on Gamestop Canada and they want $90 CAD for it ($70 USD) -- unless it's just the retailer hedging their bets, charging $90 for this would be insane. For reference, the first two games launched at $25 and $40 in Canada.

One of my favorite new horror franchises! I'm also bummed that Tarsier isn't making it, but the trailer looks really good, and I'm interested to see how they evolve the experience here. This is easily my favorite announcement from GC and my most anticipated game of next year.

I’m so happy this has turned into a franchise. Probably about time I dig into the second game.

Play it, it's soooo good and improves upon the first in nearly every way.

I am a little concerned. Supermassive hasn't made a great game since Until Dawn

Same. Not to mention that this is the exact opposite kind of horror game to something like UD and The Quarry. Those games are story games expressed through tons and tons of dialogue, with very little focus on mechanics.

Little Nightmares are stories told entirely through gameplay and sound design with zero dialogue, and are mechanics driven puzzle platformers.

Back
Top Bottom