• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Let us decide once and for all! Who is the top video game Spring Man?

The Best Slinky

• Mega Man boss

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • ARMS fighter

Votes: 24 55.8%

• Total voters

Kitty Paws

Shriekbat
Pronouns
He/Him
The original Man topic deserved a specialized spinoff to finally determine who is the greatest Spring Man in video game history. Which Spring Man do you think is the most fun to watch going down the stairs? /j

Last edited:
Well, if it's specifically going down the stairs then it has to be Mega Man's Spring Man, right? Watching ARMS Spring Man go down the stairs just sounds like watching a normal person go down the stairs

It's not specifically about going down the stairs I was just being cheeky. You vote for your overall fave.

Oh, Mega Man sent Spring Man down the stairs, alright.

I'll be honest: I haven't played Mega Man 7, nor ARMS, but MM7's Spring Man looks pretty cool.

There can be only ONE!!!!
31584.png

Mega Man's Spring Man is extremely easy to loop, making beating him in combat trivial. Gotta give the point to the ARMS rep here, guys.

Well, if it's specifically going down the stairs then it has to be Mega Man's Spring Man, right? Watching ARMS Spring Man go down the stairs just sounds like watching a normal person go down the stairs
And just like that, you've convinced me to change my vote

one of them is a man made of springs, perfectly living up to the concept

the other one has a dumb pompadour
Counterpoint: MM Spring Man isn’t a man but a robot, hence betraying half of his name.

Spring Man has springs and is a man, ergo he is the logical choice.

Back
Top Bottom