• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Kirby and Friends perform "Bring Me to Life" by Evanescence.

Banger
kirby.gif

Never seen/heard an otamatone before, that's awesome that new instruments are still being invented, and such a cute instrument!
otamatone. 1998. There are always new instruments that are being invented, its not "hard" to invent an instrument. The hard part is finding people interested in it to learn it, and it being produced at a scale that makes sense. I know of a whole university course thats focusing on creating new instruments.

Otamatone is simply a barebones synth that has a physical filter (the mouth), but there are way more interesting synths in my opinion currently, but they just don't look so cute =D
Its biggest win is it being cute and approachable, and being sold as a toy (cheap).

Interesting examples: Soma Laboratories and their creations (Pipe, Lyra-8, Terra,...)

-----------

Cute video, well made cover. Was just dissapointed, expected kirbys friends, but those are not kirbys friends.

Back
Top Bottom